- "On their last evening, Mrs. Weasley conjured up a sumptuous dinner that included all of Harry's favourite things, ending with a mouthwatering treacle pudding."
Pudding is any various soft sweet desserts thickened usually with flour and baked or boiled or steamed. It can also refer to a boiled suet crust which is filled with meat or poultry. In Britain, pudding can also refer to the dessert course of a meal.
- "Harry moved gladly into the shade of the gleaming kitchen. On top of the fridge stood tonight's pudding: a huge mound of whipped cream and sugared violets."
- Yorkshire pudding
- Petunia Dursley's pudding
- Rice pudding
- Christmas pudding
- Steak-and-kidney pudding
- Black pudding
- Rhubarb crumble with custard
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned by Luna only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4