|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, be expanded. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by expanding this article to give more complete coverage of its subject.
A projector is used to project slides onto a screen.
A projector was used by Defence Against the Dark Arts Professors at Hogwarts. During the 1993–1994 school year, Severus Snape, while serving as a substitute for Professor Lupin, used it when the class was studying werewolves. A projector was also used at the Yule Ball during the Triwizard Tournament. Professor Flitwick used a spell to activate it, lighting up the stage while the Weird Sisters started to play. During the 1995–1996 school year, Dolores Umbridge also used it while teaching her third year Defence Against the Dark Arts class about werewolves. The projector was later stored in the Room of Requirement.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Deleted scenes)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4