- In 1996, Arkie Philpott had a Probity Probe stuck up a certain location on his body during his attempt to withdraw money from Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
- In 1996, Filch used one on the students coming into the school.
- When the Death Eaters took over Gringotts in 1997, they stationed guards outside the doors with Probity Probes. Harry Potter used a Confundus Charm on the Death Eaters from under the Invisibility Cloak during the Trio's break-in so that they wouldn't be discovered.
- In 1995, Harry Potter might have had had a Probity Probe used on him by Eric Munch whilst checking him into the Ministry of Magic before his hearing.
Behind the scenes
- Since the physical description of a Secrecy Sensor and a Probity Probe are more or less identical to one another, it is very possible that a Probity Probe is a kind of Secrecy Sensor.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Mentioned in original script as "security detector" and "the wand")
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and references
- ↑ Since the physical description of a Secrecy Sensor and a Probity Probe are quite similar, this could have been a Secrecy Sensor, but it is unlikely.
- ↑ Half-Blood Prince Original Script, available via Web Archive