Some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and, as such, spoilers will be present.
The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, informally shortened to Prime Minister is an elected Muggle individual to serve as head of government of the United Kingdom.
The British Prime Minister was traditionally informed of the existence of the wizarding world on the night of their appointment and was occasionally visited by their wizard counterpart, the Minister for Magic, over affairs that would have an impact on the Muggle world, such as the escape of Sirius Black. The Prime Minster was also later informed of the mass breakout from Azkaban and the return of Lord Voldemort. The secrecy of the wizarding world is maintained in that, in the event that the Prime Minister were to tell anyone of their meetings with the wizards, it is hardly likely that they would be believed.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play) (Mentioned only)
- The Queen's Handbag (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault (Mentioned only)