At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Ladies and gentlemen, now tonight's keynote speaker needs no introduction from me. He's been mentioned as a future President — and if you don't believe me, just read his daddy's newspapers. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Senator for New York, Henry Shaw!"
- —Announcer at Henry Shaw Junior's fundraising dinner[src]
Before his accidental death at the hand of an Obscurus in 1926, Henry Shaw Junior, then-Senator for New York, was speculated to be likely to become the President of the United States in a near future. Also in 1926, an improperly Obliviated No-Maj remarked that he thought the President (at that point, Calvin Coolidge), was a bear.
In 1996, President Bill Clinton toured Europe, granting an exclusive interview to the British newspaper The Guardian. Around the same time, President George Bush awarded the Congressional Gold Medal of Honour to the then-current Dalai Lama, a move that angered China.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Mentioned on a newspaper)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Limited Edition (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Dimensions (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ President of the United States on Wikipedia
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 55
- ↑ LEGO Dimensions (see this video)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films (see this image)