|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains of a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
One can increase the power of a spell by waving their wand in circles before casting a spell. The spell, once its power has been increased, will change colour from its ordinary colour to a different colour. If one attempts to charge a spell more than the spell should be charged, it will backfire in mid-air and cause minor damage to them.
Behind the scenes
- In the fourth video game, the spell Magicus Extremos is used to replace the more generic building up of power.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Wonderbook: Book of Spells (As "building up power")