|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains of a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
This individual was a wizard and a Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in an unknown time period. He was depicted as a sleeping bearded man holding a book. A portrait hung in the Lower Chambers Portrait Corridor middle two portrait of an old man and Unidentified resting headmaster in Hogwarts Castle during the 1993–1994 school year. Another portrait of him was in the Tapestry Corridor on the first floor, next to Severus Snape's storeroom. A third portrait hangs in the Headmaster's Office.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Appears in portrait(s)) (Appears in flashback(s))
- The Making of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))