A Portrait of a girl with flowers hung at the Grand Staircase at Hogwarts Castle, near the ground-floor landing. Another portrait of her was hung in the Ravenclaw common room. A third portrait was hung in the East Towers.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptations of Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets, the girl with flowers was portrayed by Violet Columbus. She is the daughter of Chris Columbus, the director of said films, the younger sister of Eleanor Columbus and Brendan Columbus, who portrayed Susan Bones and a boy in study hall in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, respectively, and the older sister of Isabella Columbus, who played a girl in Flourish and Blotts in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- This individual depicted may have died sometime prior to 1991, as many portraits hung at Hogwarts Castle depict deceased individuals.
- A similar portrait (Shepherdess) is seen in the video game adaptations of Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 the portrait also appears in Madam Malkin's.
- In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, a portrait appears in the East Towers. If the portrait is empty, the player can click it to free one free energy.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- ↑ LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- ↑ The portrait can be seen at the portrait gallery at the end of the "Quest of Sir Cadogan". It can also be seen right under a staircase when Ronald Weasley talks about Honeydukes, Zonko's and the Shrieking Shack.