|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains of a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
The Porticus Periculum is a hall at Hogwarts Castle.
Behind the scenes
- This hall can only be seen on the Marauder's Map replica on display at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- A "Porticus" is an entrance-porch of a church. "Periculum" is a Latin noun meaning "danger" and is also the name of a spell to conjure red sparks.
- This may be a variant of the Siege Perilous of Arthurian legend, or the comic book "reinterpretation" of that concept.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Film index map only)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter