Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and, as such, spoilers will be present.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
- "Yes, yes, oatmeal! Are you telling me you cannot see the signs? The foretelling of suffering and death?"
- —Professor Trelawney[src]
Porridge is a meal, similar to oatmeal, and is typically eaten at breakfast.
In 1995, when Professor Trelawney's fifth year Divination class was studying dream interpretation, Harry made up some dreams in which he was eating porridge, but according to Trelawney even these dull dreams foretold a gruesome and early death for him.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
Notes and refererences
- ↑ The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 4 (At Flourish and Blotts)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 8 (The Potions Master)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 15 (The Hogwarts High Inquisitor)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Act One, Scene Two
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Act Three, Scene Seventeen