At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
- "Whereas Tina’s wand is more functional, more understated."
- —Description of Tina's wand[src]
Behind the scenes
- This wand appears in the film inspired by Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. The filmmakers described the wand's design as "more functional, more understated", compared to the wands of Porpentina's husband and sister. This was meant to reflect Tina's personality.
- Its simple and sleek design may indicate that it is a Thiago Quintana wand, which would imply the core is a White River Monster spine.
- The wand has a similar to design to the first wand prop for Harry Potter, which was used in the first two Harry Potter films.
- The wand is part of the Wizarding world franchise logo.