|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Unidentified female Death Eater|
This individual was a member of Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters during the Second Wizarding War. It is also likely that she fought during the First Wizarding War, as most of her fellow Death Eaters did so. She was seen at the meeting at Malfoy Manor in 1997. She fought in the final battle of the Second War, the Battle of Hogwarts alongside her fellows and Voldemort himself. Instead of the Malfoys or some other Death Eaters she was fighting loyal to Voldemort alongside several members of the Death Eaters.
Behind the scenes
- This individual was played by British actress Penelope McGhie.
- This Death Eater is only seen in the first and second film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, during which she is shown at the meeting at Malfoy Manor and battle of Hogwarts during which she fights against the Order of the Phoenix and the staff of Hogwarts in the battle for the school.
- The Death Eater is one of only five known female Death Eaters.
- In a behind the scenes clip she is fighting beside several Death Eaters in the Great Hall of Hogwarts during the final battle. She is duelling Poppy Pomfrey and if you look closely, as Madam Pomfrey lunges forward, the female Death Eater falls back -- indicating Poppy was victorious in the duel.
- In the second film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, she is the unknown Death Eater who is seen disarming George Weasley during the Battle of Hogwarts. But instead casting another curse on him she stops and listens to Voldemort's speech to the combatants.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2