|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
- "Alas — we regret to inform you that you have narrowly failed your Grade 1 W.O.M.B.A.T. This may have been due to factors outside your control (eg: poltergeist intervention, examination nerves or a malfunctioning quill.). Please do not disconsolate."
- —'Poor'-graded W.O.M.B.A.T.[src]
If a student receives a 'Poor' (or lower) on an O.W.L. for a particular subject, the student has failed that subject and is unable to continue on with it as a N.E.W.T. class. The student however, does have the option to repeat the subject, if they choose to do so.
- Fred Weasley: "Well, that's nothing to be ashamed of. Nothing wrong with a good healthy P."
- Hermione Granger: "But doesn't P stand for…"
- Lee Jordan: "‘Poor,’ yeah. Still, better than D, isn't it? ‘Dreadful’?"
- — Discussion over O.W.L. marks[src]
Recipients of a P
|Augusta Longbottom (possibly)||Charms|
|Harry Potter||Divination O.W.L.*||1996|
*: Harry's worst subject.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince