|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "Something gleamed in the light of the wand and Harry spun about, but all that was there was a small, frozen pool, its cracked, black surface glittering as he raised the wand higher to examine it."
- —Harry first sees the pool[src]
This pool was a lake found in the Forest of Dean. It was rather small and in the winter time had a thin, cracked layer of ice over it. During the winter of 1997-1998, Severus Snape hid the Sword of Gryffindor in this lake for Harry Potter to find.
Behind the scenes
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, the size of this pool is increased dramatically, now housing an ecosystem of Creatures.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7