When Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger visited Xenophilius Lovegood in 1998, he covered the kidnapping of his daughter Luna by saying she was out fishing for freshwater plimpies near Bottom Bridge. Xenophilius later notes that people are always requesting the Lovegood's recipe for freshwater plimpy soup after he explains the Deathly Hallows to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
"Plimpey" is an English word for "being a plump".
Behind the scenes
- Plimpies appear in the Black Lake level of LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4.
- Plimpies have a similar appearance to fishapods and frog tadpoles
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Notes and references
|Magical Creatures by classification|