|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
- "Mr. Weasley strolled toward the barrier between platforms nine and ten, pushing Harry’s trolley and apparently very interested in the InterCity 125 that had just arrived at platform nine. With a meaningful look at Harry, he leaned casually against the barrier."
At eleven o'clock of 1 September, 1993, the InterCity 125 was pulling into Platform Nine of King's Cross Station when Harry Potter and the Weasleys arrived at the station. Trying to avoid Muggle attention, Arthur Weasley pretended to be interested in the InterCity, while he leaned casually against the barrier between Platforms Nine and Ten, thus gaining entry to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)