|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
The Black Death is the name of a mass outbreak of the plague that spread throughout Europe during the Middle Ages, peaking in the mid-14th century. Nicholas Malfoy, a wizard who lived during that time, was believed to have killed many Muggle tenants, covering up their deaths as plague victims. This has never been conclusively proven and, if this is true, he was not censured by the Wizards' Council in any way.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ "Plague (disease)" at Wikipedia
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - GBC version