At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
- Griffon Buveur
- Dr. Aziz Branchiflore
- Cosme Acajor
- Gaston McAaron
- K. Rammelle’s Enchantée
- Monsieur Safin’s Chaudrons
- Cafe Abringer
- Hotel De Ginestou
- Maison Capenoir
- Luna et Aurore Jumelle
Behind the scenes
‘Place Cachée’ (Hidden Place) is the French equivalent of the side road..
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- The Archive of Magic: The Film Wizardry of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Entrez dans le Paris magique des #AnimauxFantastiques ! Chère @jk_rowling quel est votre quartier préféré sur cette carte de @minalima ?, Quote: "Like the brick wall behind the Leaky Cauldron in London, the portal to the wizarding world is hiding in plain sight. A beautiful bronze statue comes to life when approached by wizards and witches, lifting her robes to reveal entrance to Place Cachée. There are wonderful (...) in the (...) area of Montmartre, which are reminiscent of those featured in the film"
- ↑ MinaLima Releases Map of the Wizarding World in Paris While J.K. Rowling and Globus Mundi Hint at Future ‘Fantastic’ Destinations!