|This article is non-canon.
This article covers a subject that has been deemed non-canon by either the author or the Harry Potter licensees, and thus should not be taken as a part of the "real" Harry Potter universe.
Pike began his education at Hogwarts in 1991 and was sorted into Slytherin house.
He was part of Draco Malfoy's gang in 1993 and 1994 and was one of the Slytherins that imitated a Dementor to scare Harry in the first Care of Magical Creatures class of the year. He was later among those whom Harry threw snowballs at in Hogsmeade under his Invisibility cloak around Christmas time. He was also with Malfoy in the Stone Circle when Malfoy was punched by Hermione Granger in 1994.
Behind the scenes
- Pike was portrayed by Bronson Webb in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and the film adaption of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (uncredited).
- It is possible that Pike was created specifically to replace Gregory Goyle in certain action-oriented scenes as Josh Herdman had injured his arm and would have been unable to perform them.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
Notes and references
- ↑ Prisoner of Azkaban script at the Internet Movie Script Database (archived here via the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine)
- ↑ imdb