|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Perkins: "Oh, Arthur! Thank goodness, I didn't know what to do the best, whether to wait here for you or not. I've just sent an owl to your home but you've obviously missed it - an urgent message came ten minutes ago"
- Arthur: "I know about the regurgitating toilet"
- Perkins: "No, no, it's not the toilet, it's the Potter boy's hearing - they've changed the time and venue - it starts at eight o'clock now and it's down in the old Courtroom Ten"
- — Perkins and Arthur Weasley[src]
In 1995 a letter was sent by Perkins to Arthur Weasley telling him that the time and place for Harry Potter's disciplinary hearing had been changed to three hours earlier in Courtroom Ten. Due to the fact that Arthur missed it, Harry arrived at the Wizengamot late.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)