Peacock, or more properly peafowl, are one of two related species of bird, known for its large tail decorated with multiple eye-like spots. Lucius Malfoy owned at least one peacock with albinism, which lived in his garden at Malfoy Manor. Yaxley and Severus Snape noticed the peacock while they were heading to a meeting at Malfoy manor. Garrick Ollivander also kept a pet peacock, this one a more normal blue colour.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, Lucius Malfoy was able to control a peacock, however, it had a regular colour, not a one with albinism. As in the game the Killing Curse and the inventory (which includes animals and other items like the Invisibility Cloak) take the same place, Lucius was not able to perform a Killing Curse in the game (he was able to do it in Years 1-4). It may be because there were a lot of Death Eaters in the game who could perform the curse. It is also possible that he wasn't given that curse because his loyalty to Voldemort was shrinking, like in the Deathly Hallows series in which he was uncomfortable with having Voldemort staying in his house.
- The peacock had no special abilities besides it could climb inside pipes like other pets in the game.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7