Lucius Malfoy owned at least one peacock with albinism, which lived in his garden at Malfoy Manor. Yaxley and Severus Snape noticed the peacock while they were heading to a meeting at Malfoy manor.
Behind the scenes
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, Lucius Malfoy was able to control a peacock, however, it had a regular colour, not a one with albinism. As in the game the Killing Curse and the inventory (which includes animals and other items like the Invisibility Cloak) take the same place, Lucius was not able to perform a Killing Curse in the game (he was able to do it in Years 1-4). It may be because there were a lot of Death Eaters in the game who could perform the curse. It is also possible that he wasn't given that curse because his loyalty to Voldemort was shrinking, like in the Deathly Hallows series in which he was uncomfortable with having Voldemort staying in his house.
- The peacock had no special abilities besides it could climb inside pipes like other pets in the game.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Pottermore (Appears as a Patronus)
Notes and references
- ↑ Peafowl on Wikipedia
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 1 (The Dark Lord Ascending)
- ↑ (see this image)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 10 (The Rogue Bludger)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 23 (Christmas on the Closed Ward)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 7 (Bagman and Crouch)