Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Harry's mouth fell open. The dishes in front of him were now piled with food. He had never seen so many things he liked to eat on one table: roast beef, roast chicken, pork chops and lamb chops, sausages, bacon and steak, boiled potatoes, roast potatoes, chips, Yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, gravy, ketchup, and, for some strange reason, peppermint humbugs."
Peas are tiny, round, green vegetables that are eaten by both Muggles and wizards. Large bowls of peas were served at the Welcoming Feast, End-of-Term Feast of 1991, and at the End-of-Term Feast of 1992. Additionally, when speaking with Rubeus Hagrid about his encounter with the man who sold him Fluffy in 1992, Harry, Hermione and Ron found him outside his hut, shelling peas into a large bowl. One could order pea soup at the Leaky Cauldron but, according to Dre Head, it was only a matter of time "before it eats you".
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 7 (The Sorting Hat)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) - Chapter 33 (House Cup Winner)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) - Chapter 36 (Welcome Back)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 16 (Through the Trapdoor)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) - Chapter 3 (The Knight Bus)