Party Punch is a drink. Horace Slughorn had Harry Potter make some for his Christmas party in 1996. It contained fresh fruit such as lemons, pineapple and strawberries and various juices which includes pumpkin juice. It was deemed wonderful by Slughorn.
- Add Cherry syrup until purple.
- Add cinnamon until red.
- Stir anticlockwise until blue.
- Add five orange slices.
- Shake green juice and add until blue.
- Stir anticlockwise until red.
- Add two lemon quarters.
- Add pumpkin juice until orange.
- Stir anticlockwise until purple.
- Add three strawberries.
- Add orange juice until orange.
- Add sugar until yellow.
- Shake green juice and add until green.
- Stir anticlockwise until deep purple.
Behind the scenes
- The concoction of the Party Punch is rather difficult, as most ingredients are volatile and react negatively with each other, producing copious amounts of red smoke.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (First appearance)