|"Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Leviosa, not Leviosar."
The title of this article intentionally uses incorrect spelling or grammar, as this is how it is stylised in a canonical source. Any attempt to change the title to its "correct" spelling or grammar will be reverted, unless another canonical source stylises it correctly.
|Parish Church of St. Clementine|
Revd. Dr. Stephen Swain (vicar)
- "There was [...] a little church whose stained-glass windows were glowing jewel-bright across the square."
The Parish Church of St. Clementine is a small church in Godric's Hollow. It is located close to the village square and next to a small graveyard, the area leading up to the church is called Church Lane. It is quite old, having been built in or before the thirteenth century. In the 1990s, the parochial vicar was the Revd. Dr. Stephen Swain. Eucharist was held every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. and on the weekdays (times posted on the church notice board). Eucharist was also held in religious festivals, such as Christmas, and baptisms were also conducted on this holiday. The parish also arranged weddings and funerals and Eucharist was held there on every Sunday and weekdays in church. Saint Clementine was the patron saint of this church.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game) (First identified as Parish Church of St. Clementine)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- ↑ As Ignotus Peverell was buried in the graveyard.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Chapter 16 (Godric's Hollow)