At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
The wizarding hat-maker Madame Bonhabille was based in Paris in the late 19th century. Headmistress Eupraxia Mole commissioned her to make a bespoke hat for Peeves, the resident poltergeist of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, as a conciliatory gesture in the wake of then-Minister for Magic Rancorous Carpe's attempt to get rid of him.
Behind the scenes
- Emma Watson, the actress who plays Hermione Granger in the films, was born in Paris on 15 April, 1990.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned in newspaper)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned in newspaper)
- The Making of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Appears in portrait(s))
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Paris at Wikipedia
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Pottermore - Writing by J.K. Rowling: "Peeves"
- ↑ J. K. Rowling's Wizarding World: Movie Magic Volume One: Extraordinary People and Fascinating Places (see this image)
- ↑ Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (see this image)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 8 (The Quidditch World Cup)
- ↑ See this image.
- ↑ The Making of Harry Potter - See this image.
- ↑ Emma Watson at Wikipedia