|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Behind the scenes
- The coffee table featured in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is one of a line of tile-inlaid tables (which included dining tables, coffee tables, and end tables) produced by the Danish furniture company Trioh in the 1970s. The tiles on this line of tables were typically signed "Ox-Art" and dated with the year of manufacture. It is unknown whether "Ox-Art" was an individual artist, collective, or designer.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Signature on table)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (see this image)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Danish Teak Nesting Tables by Ox-Art for Trioh" from Pamono
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Danish 1970s Original Ox Art Large Coffee Table by Trioh" from FurnitureEtc
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "A 1970's Danish Trioh Ox Art Teak and Tile Top Inset Dining Room Suite" from Tennants Auctioneers