Drummer for The Weird Sisters
Behind the scenes
The name "Orsino" is the Italian form of the Roman name Ursinus, itself derived from Ursus. This is the name of a character in Shakespeare's play 'Twelfth Night' (1602).
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (unnamed)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4