Drummer for The Weird Sisters
Behind the scenes
The name "Orsino" is the Italian form of the Roman name Ursinus, itself derived from Ursus. This is the name of a character in Shakespeare's play 'Twelfth Night' (1602).
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (unnamed)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Notes and references
- ↑ Had Orsino been born on or after the first of September, then he would have attended Hogwarts from 1988 to 1995, and therefore would have been unable to play at the Yule Ball in December 1994 since he would be a student.