|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Behind the scenes
- Phil Selway portrayed Orsino in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Orsino attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1987 to 1994, the same years that Percy Weasley. In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, he was attending Hogwarts in a timed side quest set in Year 2 (the 1985–1986 school year), causing an anachronism, as Orsino was only be around nine years old at the time. Similar issues have been present in other timed side quests as well, meaning it is possible the side quest actually takes place in a later year.
The name "Orsino" is the Italian form of the Roman name Ursinus, itself derived from Ursus. This is the name of a character in Shakespeare's play 'Twelfth Night' (1602).
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (unnamed)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Notes and references
|The Weird Sisters|
|Lead singer||Lead guitar||Rhythm guitar||Bass guitar|
|Myron Wagtail||Kirley Duke||Heathcote Barbary||Donaghan Tremlett|
|Gideon Crumb||Orsino Thruston||Merton Graves||Herman Wintringham|
|Do The Hippogriff · Magic Works · This Is The Night|