Point wand at target
Sucks the target into the ground
This spell is technically a type of earth magic, as it is used to suck the victim into the ground and hence burrows up a small amount of dirt with it; this is, indeed, the definition of earth magic. It encases the target in an orb and drags them into the earth.
The spell appears as an azure whirlwind which encases the levitated target, wrapping around them and shooting off blue sparks.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game)
- ↑ If Wingardium Leviosa is yellow, then this must be the only other spell, the blue one.
- ↑ Professor Quirrell taught the Knockback Jinx and Curse of the Bogies, and Professor Lockhart taught the Tongue-Tying Curse, so it isn't entirely impossible that dark charms such as these are taught then.
- ↑ They seem to know this spell in the summer between their third and fourth years, and as it is a jinx it is highly unlikely Professor Flitwick taught it.