Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Orange juice was a type of fruit juice made by squeezing oranges. It was most commonly drunk at breakfast.
At breakfast on 30 October 1994, Hedwig returned from a long flight with a letter from Sirius Black, and refreshed herself with a sip Harry Potter's from goblet of orange juice before heading to the Owlery to rest.
Harry Potter had some orange juice for breakfast on 23 March 1996. When the first owl bearing a letter in response to his interview in that month's issue of The Quibbler arrived, it tried to have some of his orange juice, but he quickly move the drink away.
Elsewhere in the wizarding world
In the Muggle world
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 15 (Beauxbatons and Durmstrang)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 12 (Professor Umbridge)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 26 (Seen and Unforeseen)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (see this image)