|Oliver Wood's wand|
The wand of Oliver Wood was made of Ebony and dragon heartstring and of 10 inches. It was purchased by him, prior to his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1987, probably from wandmaker Garrick Ollivander.
Behind the scenes
- This wand bears a resemblance to Pomona Sprout's wand, however there are slight differences in colour.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4