- "Detective Inspector Oliver Wiseman, 42, of Westminster's Anti-Terrorism Unit, has remained tight-lipped about any theories regarding who might be responsible for the sudden explosions — at least seven, according to witness reports — that ripped the bridge apart at both ends, and split the bridge apart lengthways, and how whatever devices used were planted, unseen both prior to during, and subsequent to the attack."
- —Jamie Wolpert, "Bridge disaster hits London" in The Guardian (July, 1996).[src]
Oliver Wiseman (b. 1954) was a Detective Inspector for the Westminster Anti-Terrorism Unit. He investigated the collapse of the Millennium Bridge in 1996, but refused to give The Guardian any statement about it.
Behind the scenes
- The naming is a tribute to the real-life Oliver Wiseman, who served as the assistant to director David Heyman in the final three films of the Harry Potter series.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Limited Edition (Mentioned only)