- Harry Potter: "Fizzy Pop"
- Baron: "Well done, young sir! That's the correct password! Let's see if I can get these old hinges working."
- — About the portrait[src]
In the 1991–1992 school year, it hung in a Portrait Room next to the Great Hall, guarding a secret chamber where a Nimbus 2000 was kept. The password to this room, "Fizzy Pop", was traded to Harry Potter for fifty earwax flavour Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans by Fred and George Weasley.
In the 1992–1993 school year, the Portrait Room, where the Baron's portrait hung became an out-of-bounds area, so the portrait was moved to a secret room behind a bookcase, guarding a small chamber with a lever.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This individual died sometime prior to 1991, as the portraits hung at Hogwarts Castle depict deceased individuals.
- All of the special portraits in the PS1 version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone return in the next game as guards to the Founders' Duels Arenas. As this portrait does not guard any arena in Chamber of Secrets, it is likely this individual is a Gryffindor.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
Notes and referencesEdit