Behind the scenes
- The use of this charm by Arthur Weasley has not been confirmed, as it may have been the general fixing spell.
- Hermione Granger uses this in Diagon Alley despite being underage and hence not permitted to use magic outside of school.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, Ron tries to use this spell to fix Harry's glasses but instead turns a wizard's hat into a frog.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Indirectly)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Failed attempt)