The octopus (plural: octopuses) is a cephalopod mollusc of the order Octopoda. Octopuses have two eyes and four pairs of arms, and like other cephalopods they are bilaterally symmetric. An octopus has a hard beak, with its mouth at the centre point of the arms. Octopuses have no internal or external skeleton (although some species have a vestigial remnant of a shell inside their mantle), allowing them to squeeze through tight places. Octopuses are among the most intelligent and behaviourally flexible of all invertebrates.
An octopus can be found in the Corridor of Secrets section of the Chamber of Secrets.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (GBC version only) (Mentioned in Octopus Powder)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World
- LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World
- Harry Potter LEGO Sets
- Harry Potter: The Creature Vault (mentioned only)