|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The Ministry file on Nymphadora Tonks was kept in the office of the Head of the Muggle-Born Registration Commission, Dolores Umbridge, along with files on other wizards in Great Britain. It contained such information as deemed relevant to the needs of the Muggle-Born Registration Commission. The file was created by the Administrative Registration Department and approved by F. L. Wakefield.
- Her name (Nymphadora Tonks)
- Her identity number
- Her date of birth
- Her birthplace (unknown to Ministry records)
- Her eye colour ("CHANGEABLE")
- Her hair colour ("light brown / CHANGEABLE")
- Her weight (126 pounds)
- Her height (5 feet, 6 inches)
- Her complexion ("fair / CHANGEABLE")
- Any relevant marks/scars ("A Metamorphmagus — willing to alter appearance")
- Her schooling (Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Hufflepuff)
- Her occupation (Auror)
- Her current whereabouts (unknown to Ministry records)
- Her blood status (Half-blood, with notation that she is a member of the Order of the Phoenix, and thus a potential blood traitor)
- Her family ("The daughter of a MUGGLE-BORN wizard and a PURE-BLOOD witch")
- Her marital status (married, to Lupin, Remus)
- Her offspring (none; expecting first child)
- Her security status (tracked, with all movements monitored, as Undesirable No. 1 was deemed likely to contact her)