At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
A Nose-Biting Teacup is an ordinary-looking teacup that has been jinxed to bite the nose of anyone who tries to drink out of it. Ron Weasley and Harry Potter each bought one at Zonko's Joke Shop on a trip to Hogsmeade in 1994.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Jacob's sibling got to pick between buying a Nose-Biting Teacup or a Fanged Frisbee as the prank product to use on Argus Filch.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery