|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Norway is a country located in the Northern part of of Europe. Its capital is Oslo, and the country has its own Ministry of Magic. The country is perhaps best known for the correspondence between Goodwin Kneen and a wizard named Olaf (a Norwegian) in regards to Quidditch, and its learning in Norway.
Magical Games and Sports
Norway has only one team in the European Quidditch cup, the Karasjok Kites. It also had its own national Quidditch team.
Notway s gouverned by a Ministry of Magic.
Sometime after starting his work with the Department of International Magical Co-operation in 1994, Percy Weasley received some dragon dung in his in-tray, which he excused during a dinner at The Burrow as having been a "sample of fertiliser from Norway" and "nothing personal." Fred Weasley secretly advised Harry Potter that it had been personal, as he and his brother George were the ones that had sent it.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Mentioned in the word Norwegian)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned in the word Norwegian)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Mentioned in the word Norwegian)
- Harry Potter: The Creature Vault (mentioned only)