Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
- Harry Potter: "Egypt! What's it like?"
- Ronald Weasley: " Brilliant. It's got loads of old stuff. Mummies. Death masks. Tombs —"
- Hermione Granger: "You know, the ancient Egyptians of the Nile River delta worshipped the cat goddess Bast."
- — Ron Weasley tells his friends about his trip to Egypt during the summer of 1993[src]
The Nile River is a major north-flowing river in northeastern Africa, generally regarded as the longest river in the world.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Mentioned only) (Script only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Prisoner of Azkaban script at the Internet Movie Script Database (archived here via the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine)