At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Nigelle le Narcissique was a circus performer in the 1920s. She was part of the Circus Arcanus, a travelling freak show, which billed her as a "bon-fide" member of the species Homo Amphibia, a humanoid reptilian who "freakishly devour[ed]" her own tail while singing popular Gaelic folk songs.
Behind the scenes
- While being named "Nigelle", a seemingly female name, the french article used to describe it, "le", is masculine. If Nigelle was a female, its name should be Nigelle "la" Narcissique.
- "Narcissique" is the french for Narcissistic.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Appears in drawing(s))
Notes and references
- ↑ "Nigelle" on Babycenter.com
- ↑ MinaLima Store - Circus Arcanus - Museum of Human Oddities Poster (see this image)