Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Double-ended Newts is a breed of newts with two heads that can be kept as a pet, which a wizard was instructed into by the saleswoman in the Magical Menagerie in 1993. Ginger Newts are a kind of biscuit sweet in the wizarding world, which Minerva McGonagall, Transfiguration Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, owned a jar of.
The Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test was often abbreviated as "N.E.W.T.," likely a reference to this creature in much the same manner as the Ordinary Wizarding Level exams were abbreviated "O.W.L." (owl).
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Mentioned only)