At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
Monday 6 December 1926
- Citizens Flee as Manholes Explode
- Second Salemers Believe Witches are Among Us
- Senator Shaw to Host Fund-Raising Dinner
Behind the scenes
- The text of the articles in the prop newspaper featured in the film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them was taken from the real front page of the 21 November 1922 issue of The Evening World. These articles contain several references to Warren G. Harding, which are anachronistic, given that the film is set in 1926, and President Harding died in office in 1923 while serving his first term.
Notes and references
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (see this image) The Volume number is LXIII, indicating 63 years of publication
- ↑ Front page of the 21 November 1922 issue of The Evening World from Chronicling America