|Neville Longbottom's second wand|
1996 or earlier
Neville purchased this wand in 1996 after his first wand was broken by Antonin Dolohov during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries. This new wand may have been one of the last wands made by Garrick Ollivander before he was kidnapped by Death Eaters. It has been noted that Neville liked his new wand. This is the wand that Neville used at the Battle of Hogwarts, which would mean that this wand was probably used against many Death Eaters.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter for Kinect
Behind the scenes
- The cherry tree represents death, rebirth, and new awakenings. Likewise, the wand wood should reflect Neville's character, the "death" of his innocence", "rebirth" as an Auror and hero in Deathly Hallows and more.
- Mary Cattermole has the same core and wood as Neville's second.