Neville purchased this wand in 1996 after his first wand was broken by Antonin Dolohov during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries. This new wand may have been one of the last wands made by Garrick Ollivander before he was kidnapped by Death Eaters.
It can be assumed that Neville kept this wand after the war and continued to use it as Herbology professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
The length of the wood appears to be medium brown in colour and gets darker at the base. The base of the wand is twisted and forms a sort-of make shift handle.
Behind the scenes
- The cherry tree represents death, rebirth, and new awakenings. Likewise, the wand wood should reflect Neville's character, the "death" of his "innocence", "rebirth" as an Auror and hero in Deathly Hallows and more.
- Mary Cattermole has the same core and wood as Neville's second.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter for Kinect
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault