Neville purchased this wand in 1996 after his first wand was broken by Antonin Dolohov during the Battle of the Department of Mysteries. This new wand may have been one of the last wands made by Garrick Ollivander before he was kidnapped by Death Eaters.
It can be assumed that Neville kept this wand after the war and continued to use it as Herbology professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Behind the scenes
- The wand prop used in the films was 13 inches in length. It appears to be medium brown in colour and gets darker at the base, where the wand is twisted and forms a handle.
- Mary Cattermole's wand has the same wood and core materials as Neville's second wand.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter for Kinect
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault