|"I show not your face but your heart's desire."|
- The name "Nerissa" was created by Shakespeare for a character in his play The Merchant of Venice (1596). He possibly took it from Greek Νηρεις (Nereis) meaning "nymph, sea sprite", ultimately derived from the name of the Greek sea god Nereus, who supposedly fathered them.
- The word "brody" is slang for intentionally spinning in circles and sliding in an automobile.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- ↑ She was at least in her first year at Hogwarts during the 1993–1994 school year.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version)
|Hogwarts Exploding Snap Tournament|
|Exploding Snap Cup|
|Known contenders during the 1996–1997 school year|
|Ethan Bexley · Nerissa Brody · Lisa Cullen · Alison Denshaw · Felicity Eastchurch · Lucy Hurst · Anita Macduff · Paul Mawdesley · Manoj Pandit · Harry Potter · Graham Romsey · Ella Wilkins · Dora Williams|