- The name "Nerissa" was created by Shakespeare for a character in his play The Merchant of Venice (1596). He possibly took it from Greek Νηρεις (Nereis) meaning "nymph, sea sprite", ultimately derived from the name of the Greek sea god Nereus, who supposedly fathered them.
- The word "brody" is slang for intentionally spinning in circles and sliding in an automobile.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ She was at least in her first year at Hogwarts during the 1993-1994 school year.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version)