Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- " Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy is a historical and genealogical guide to wizarding families. "
Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy is a book that lists all of the wizarding families. It lists all pure-blood family names that have died out due to the lack of male heirs. According to Hermione Granger, the Peverell family was one of the earliest names to disappear. A copy was kept in the Slytherin Dungeon.
- "The only place I've managed to find the name 'Peverell' is Nature's Nobility: A Wizarding Genealogy."
- —Hermione Granger[src]
At some point, the book was taken by Sirius’ house-elf Kreacher, who kept it in his den in the kitchen. In 1997, Hermione borrowed the book to take with her, Harry Potter, and Ron Weasley on their search for Voldemort’s Horcruxes. Through the appearance of "Peverell" in the book, the trio learned of the existence of the Deathly Hallows, which, in time, helped Harry defeat Voldemort in the Battle of Hogwarts.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows