The wand of Narcissa Malfoy is of an unknown length, wood, and core materials.
In 1998, Narcissa gave her wand to her son Draco after his own was taken by Harry Potter during a skirmish in Malfoy Manor. It is unknown if Narcissa used another wand during this time. Draco lost it in the Room of Requirement while fighting Harry for Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem, and it was subsequently destroyed when Vincent Crabbe unleashed Fiendfyre in the room.
Behind the scenes
- She presumably purchased it around 1966 when she was eleven years old at Ollivanders in Diagon Alley when she first attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Other than the handles, Narcissa's wand design resembles Lucius Malfoy's wand in the film adaptations.
- This wand also has a slightly different look in the handle in the film adaptations than the design of the Noble Collection replica.
- In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Draco Malfoy uses his mother's wand during the Battle of Hogwarts, despite being taken away by Dobby in Deathly Hallows: Part 1. It is possible that Dobby dropped it while teleporting.
- In Part 2 of the final film, Narcissa is seen holding another wand. It is unknown if it is her new wand or a temporary wand.
- In Part 2 of the final film, her wand is shown to look like the Noble Collection Wand except that it didn't have the tiny white studs on the handle.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault