- "From molars to fangs we're the leading experts in dental care."
- —Slogan on the cover.[src]
My Teeth was a British Muggle monthly magazine on dental care. The magazine was established in June, 1954. Mr. and Mrs. Granger were subscribers, and they had at least an issue of this magazine in their sitting room in 1997.
- "Three Step Guide to the Perfect Smile"
- "Mums, Don't Neglect Your Gums! — Lauren's Got a Gum Treat: Gingivitis"
- "Plus! What's Her Secret? Lydia Fry reveals her latest tips on life and health"
- "99 Teeth Tips"
- "We Love Floss"
- "New Brush Scare"
- "Get Your Star Smile: Radical new treatment sweeps the nation"
Notes and references
- ↑ According to Harry Potter Limited Edition, the March 1997 issue was the 514th issue. As the magazine has a monthly frequence, this number means the magazine has been around for 42 years and 9 months — and 42 years and 9 months before March 1997, is June 1954.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films