- "From molars to fangs we're the leading experts in dental care."
- —Slogan on the cover.[src]
My Teeth was a British Muggle monthly magazine on dental care. The magazine was established in June, 1954. The magazine is highly regarded, being a recipient of the bright smile award. Mr. and Mrs. Granger were subscribers, and they had at least an issue of this magazine in their sitting room in 1997.
- "Three Step Guide to the Perfect Smile"
- "Mums, Don't Neglect Your Gums! — Lauren's Got a Gum Treat: Gingivitis"
- "Plus! What's Her Secret? Lydia Fry reveals her latest tips on life and health"
- "99 Teeth Tips"
- "We Love Floss"
- "New Brush Scare"
- "Get Your Star Smile: Radical new treatment sweeps the nation"
Notes and references
- ↑ According to Harry Potter Limited Edition, the March 1997 issue was the 514th issue. As the magazine has a monthly frequence, this number means the magazine has been around for 42 years and 9 months — and 42 years and 9 months before March 1997, is June 1954.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films