Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"My Love is Always Here" was a song sung by the attendees of the Christmas mass at the Parish Church of St. Clementine at Godric's Hollow, in 1997. The song's lyrics were a depiction of the The Nativity.
O sleep, sweet babe,
Though the snow is cold and deep around,
Just sleep, dear babe,
Through the wind's so keen and icy sound.
Oh hush, sweet babe,
There is nothing you should fear,
Just hush, dear babe,
For my love is always here.
And I will hold you, safe in my arms,
So no evil can touch you,
You can come to no harm.
Wake now, dear babe
Now the night is nearly through,
Wake now, sweet babe,
There's a world that's waiting here for you.
Behind the scenes
- This piece was composed by Alexandre Desplat and Gerard McCann (lyrics)
- This song can be heard on the background of the scene at the Godric's Hollow graveyard in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, a reference to the church carols heard by Harry and Hermione in the novel. This piece was included as a bonus track on the Limited Edition Collector's Box Set soundtrack of the film.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (First identified as My Love is Always Here)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (soundtrack)